Jess Goldsmith is an illustrator, lettering artist, and art director.
Sometimes she uses illustrations. Like in campaigns and branding for clients like Stella Artois, TripAdvisor, and Netflix.
Sometimes she uses letters. Like when she’s creating pieces for clients like Amazon, BeautyBlender and Hennessey. Her creative process involves a lot of humor, even more coffee and a little sprinkle of binge watching SVU – okay, a lot of SVU.
Jess is also the founder of Women of Type
Women of Type is an Instagram page-gone-viral-turned-website that Jess created to uplift and amplify the voices of female-identifying lettering and typography artists. Discover new artists and find out more here: womenoftype.com
Features and Publications:
- Girls Are Awesome Interview
- CrowdInk Artist of the Month Interview
- Outstanding Women Leaders Podcast Guest
- Ladies Wine and Design Featured Host
- Tribe of Unicorns Podcast
- Wethos contributing author
- 2020 featured Inkbox designer
- Female Makers 2021 cohort
- Design Hill ProTips Series
- Harness Magazine Artist Takeover
- Link NYC official Artist
- Small Shindigs editorial shoot
- Wethos, 2021 predictions print edition